Monday, October 25, 2010

Pray

Just a quick note, then we're on our way South.

Pennie's be-bopping around in there.  She seems strong and happy, to me.

My ultrasound is at 1:30, Pacific time, for all of you who may be following my blog in other time zones
(Thank God you are following me!!)

I was very, very nervous last night.  Very edgy.

This morning, no nervousness at all.  I was even able to feel extreme joy as I got into the shower this morning.  It's only the Lord.  And it's only because of the many prayers that are going up on my behalf, and on Pennie's behalf.  There's no way to express my gratitude, except to pray for you back!!

I'll update the blog later on this afternoon.

And one more thing: My maternity photo shoot pics are up on Emily's website.  Go here http://www.emilyannephotography.com/Woodland_Washington/Home.html, then go to Gallery.  Click on "Portraits", then refresh the page and that's me.  And The Babies.  Emily is a gifted photographer.  Let me know which one is your favorite!

Talk to you later on! MWAH!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Praying for you and looking for you update later. Your photos are beautiful!!! Emily did a wonderful job....as always. My favorites were #2 and #16. :)

Rivers of Water said...

I will be praying for you. Praise God for the peace that overcame you this morning. Safe travels. The pictures are so pretty, I like the beige one :)

Courtney said...

I'm so happy to read that Pennie is very active and seems to be doing well. Living north of you, I've a good idea of the drive you are making for these doctor's visits. Good luck!

Susan said...

Can't wait to hear how everyhting goes. Travel mercies headed your way.

Devin said...

Just came, looking for an update. Praying all went well!

My Little Warriors said...

You and the girls have been in my prayers all day...
I think all of the pictures are beautiful and fabulous!

EEEEMommy said...

Beautiful photos! 17, 28, and 3 are my favorites!