Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Help!

I know I've put out an SOS before on the ol' blog.  But I'm in need of a helper here.

I'd like to make my blog more friendly, and so I decided, after reading several dozen or so blogs, I now want to include an email feature on my blog that would let me respond to comments by email.  I love this touch on a couple of the blogs I read, and I want to add it to my own blog.

Now the SOS: How in the WORLD does a gal do that?? How do I add this feature?

I went into my blog and tried to add some stuff that I really liked, but when I viewed my blog after supposedly adding the features, they weren't there.  Discouraging!!!

I'll go back and see what I can do about adding a couple of things I like.  But I need someone who's computer savvy to help me on adding the email feature.

So, who's got tons of spare time on their hands and who's willing to help me???

3 comments:

Duckygirl said...

I know that there are a lot of different blog formats that do things differently so there may be a faster way to do this BUT, if I'm looking at a comment on my blog and I click on the persons name it brings me to their blogger profile. In the upper left there's the word 'email' click there and it pops up a window for me to send out the email right then and there.

Is that what you mean??

~Laura

Renata said...

I hope you find someone who can help you - if you do please tell me how to do this also - I'd love to add it to my blog.
Maybe I should ask one of my friends who often comments back to my comments by email. Hmmmm...
Hope you are keeping well & looking after yourself
Have a great day
Renata:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne!

I have to run and get Korinne from Nutcracker Rehearsal, but I wanted to say HI!!! and I GOT YOUR LETTER!!! and I'm sooo excited to get to know you!

I'll stop back by later this evening, and read through...

:)
Kathi

P.S. Your letter came so "perfectly late" ... my Hubby is working on this rainy Saturday, the kids are being crazy, and we all have the blahs...so your letter was just what I needed today!

...