Friday, September 6, 2013

Bathroom Saga Continued.....

So, the bathroom remodel continues.

I wish I could take pictures today, but they're sanding the mud and tape to make it smooth before texturing the walls, and it's yucky and dusty in there and it isn't good for my lungs! We've had the absolute best Bathroom Boss ever, and Hannah has been an amazing and awesome help.  

Believe me when I say that the difference from these pictures is like night and day, even though the bathroom isn't done yet! It's already lighter and brighter and I can see forward to the cleaner, more pleasant bathroom we'll have when this is all over....

But boy, it sure is taking a long time with a lot of mess and dust and noise!

I'm thankful.  

Like I said, stay tuned for the "Before and After" pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband got someone to start next week. I am happy to gt it done but I fee like it is way to close to baby boy. I am 33 1/2 weeks and my other kids have been born at 35 or 36 weeks. Yikes I do not want to not have a bathroom when I have to go pee 10 times a night;/ Praying their done soon and it's perfect!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

I currently have no kitchen for four weeks and cement slab for floors so I feel ya pain!!!
I am cooking with slow cooker and microwave and bbq...Which it is cold outside so not ideal...But big picture will be worth it...In the mean time I am grinning and bearing it!!!