Monday, October 8, 2012

My Life

I decided to post some pictures of things that make me happy, sort of like my own version of the take-a-pic-a-day that everyone's doing in BlogLand.

This post also satisfies my need for just randomness too!

So, here we go!

Love this girl.

Walking.

Miss Spontaneous!

Hey....Just What I Always Wanted!

A Pretty Flower Down the Block.


These are some of the pictures my girls took over the past couple of months and I think my girls are pretty good photographers.  We'd like to get each of them a camera of their own, and I think they are going to add that to their Birthday and Christmas lists.

Thanks for looking at our pictures!

2 comments:

Erin said...

They are beauties!! How fun that they take pics and you can find them later like little treasures! :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures I love seeing your family...So BEAUTIFUL!