Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th! We usually just go to the lake in our town and walk around and look at all of the booths and then we come home and eat a huge early dinner.  Dave gets some fireworks, but not too many because we can enjoy a free show from everyone else in this town who loves to light off fireworks! I don't really love the 4th of July, and with Jack being so small, I stayed home from the lake this year while everyone else went.  Ahhhh, it sure was nice! 

Here are some of my favorites on this late Friday evening:



I looove wind chimes! I'd love to have all kinds of them, especially bamboo in every size! I'd like to get these ones someday…I got my first wind chimes just two weeks ago!


I can't remember if I've blogged about this face cream before, but who cares if I have, I love this stuff!! I have really, really dry skin and this stuff WORKS!! It's super pricey at $42 for a large pot, but a tiny bit goes a long way and as soon as I can, I'm getting more! 



These spatulas, made by Island Bamboo, are the best spatulas I've ever, ever used.  I cook a lot and I've used a lot of different spatulas, but these beat every single spatula out there.  I found these at my local health food store, and they weren't expensive at all.  I found them online for about $7 each, but my local health food store had them for $4.99 and they were 25% off!! I bought four different ones!



I know these hair ties might be old news to all of you gals out there, but I hadn't tried them yet, and one day I was with my bestie and needed a ponytail holder and she gave me a pink one of these….I love it.  I went and bought some and I think these hair ties may replace our regular ponytail holders!



I think I've blogged about this little book before.  I keep going through it, day to day, month in and month out.  Ruth Bell Graham is one of my favorite writers, and her little tidbits of wisdom and insight have really touched me.


That's all of the favorites I have time for tonight.  Jack is crying and I've got to feed him and put him to bed!!






1 comment:

sara said...

Buy some fold over elastic from amazon and make your own hair ties. SO much cheaper!
http://www.amazon.com/Elastic-Spring-Summer-Colors-Yards/dp/B00GLKH2Q8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404573457&sr=8-1&keywords=elastic+ribbon