Okay. Here's 100 things about me that you really need to know. I'm mainly doing this for my new readers. I LOVE getting new readers! It feels like being at the coffee shop with some new friends who are getting to be really good friends!
1. I have green eyes.
2. I stopped coloring my hair about 7 years ago.
3. Nexxus Therrape Shampoo is my absolute fave.
4. I'd like to be a women's retreat/conference speaker someday.
5. Nobody on either side of our families has ever had twins. Just me.
6. I think I'm fat. I'd like to lose 50 lbs. Yes, in this life!
7. I hate the 4th of July. Deeply.
8. My favorite season is Autumn.
9. I'm very allergic to Christmas trees. But I love them.
10. I used to despise Christmas. Until last year.
11. I've never ridden a roller coaster in my life.
12. I love to eat out at sit-down restaurants.
13. The last time I wore a bikini was when I was 5 years old.
14. I don't shave my legs that much.
15. I hate having my feet touched in any fashion.
16. I love to edit stories and things.
17. I love peaches.
18. I like to travel.
19. I have relatives in Illinois that I've never met.
20. I don't really need dessert. I don't have a sweet tooth.
21. I'll always be a recovering glutton.
22. I haven't worn make up for 4 months.
23. I used to wear bi-focals.
24. I've never been on a Ferris Wheel.
25. I'm terrified of escalators.
26. I used to be a housekeeper at a local hotel. I loved it.
27. I've never skinny dipped.
28. I've never had braces.
29. I've had one filling in a baby tooth that fell out a few weeks later!
30. I'm scared to death of childbirth.
31. I love my CA king-sized bed.
32. I love my chiropractor. She's wonderful.
33. I'd love to have twins again, or even triplets. I'm not crazy.
34. I was the world's worst babysitter.
35. I love Post-it Super Sticky notes.
36. My favorite animal is a giraffe.
37. Avocadoes would be on my menu for every meal, every day.
38. Inconsistency is one of my biggest struggles.
39. This is my 12th year of homeschooling.
40. My husband and I haven't gone away alone together since 1996.
41. I'm not sure what my love language is: I think it's all of them.
42. Facebook does not tempt me anymore.
43. I'm lactose intolerant.
44. Self-esteem is another of my struggles.
45. Humor is something that doesn't come naturally to me. At all.
46. Thunder storms scare me. Still.
47. The only instrument I can play is my voice.
48. I haven't worn jeans or pants in about 10 years.
49. The scent of warm ocean air is one of my favorite smells. Ever.
50. I grew up 3 miles away from a Southern California beach.
51. Night time is not my best time.
52. I'm a morning person.
53. I can't sleep past 7:00, even if you paid me.
54. I've never worn high heels. I don't desire to.
55. I had never seen snow until I was 13 years old.
56. Snow skiing looks like torture to me.
57. I'd like to take up jogging.
58. John Williams' "Hymn to the Fallen" is one of my fave music pieces.
59. I've watched the Anne of Green Gables movies like 1500 times.
60. This is fun!
61. I don't wear a watch.
62. Jewelry is not my favorite thing. I hardly have any.
63. My family tells me that I'm an excellent cook.
64. I've never been a picky eater.
65. I didn't get my driver's license till I was 20.
66. I'm painfully modest.
67. People always wonder if I'm perfect or Supermom. HA!
68. I'm a good swimmer.
69. Westerns aren't my favorite movies.
70. We haven't had cable TV or regular TV in almost 13 years.
71. I wonder if another boy baby is in our future?
72. I've started a secret stash of baby boy clothes in my closet.
73. My last pregnancy was very, very difficult.
74. Selfishness is something I'm trying to get rid of.
75. I'm very easily overwhelmed.
76. I'm not a risk-taker.
77. Regis and Kathie Lee used to be one of my fave shows.
78. I've never flown a kite.
79. My feet and legs are always freezing.
80. I love trendy sweaters and cardigans.
81. I love cute hand-me-downs. For myself!
82. I wish I had some make up. I love looking nice all the time.
83. Grocery shopping is one of my fave things to do.
84. I think we're almost done here.
85. I love good chocolate.
86. Strawberries are my favorite fruit.
87. Japanese maples are my favorite trees. Love them.
88. Doctors consider me a high risk pregnancy. Boo.
89. I had chicken pox when I was 16. For over a month. Ick.
90. My husband dumped me twice before we were married.
91. I've loved my husband since I was 15.
92. Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. For real!
93. I sometimes miss California. And the weather.
94. Hang in there!
95. I will never be a vegetarian. I love sirloin steak and chicken!
96. Macadamia nuts and water chestnuts are not my faves.
97. I've been gluten/wheat free since 2006.
98. I can't read music to save my life. Bummer.
99. I don't like root beer.
100. I think my husband is still sexy. He's IT for me!