Laura had this idea up on her blog one day, and I decided to join in too!
Here are 5 new things I'm using that I now love:
1) Purely Decadent Ice Cream made with coconut milk. O my lands, people, this stuff is truly the best ice cream I have ever had, hands down. A little background info on me: I used to be an ice cream connoisseur, and ice cream was my favorite treat. Fast forward many years, and I found out I was lactose intolerant! You girls out there who love ice cream, imagine how you would feel if you found out that you couldn't eat ice cream anymore. Yep. That was me. So for the past four years I've had to abstain from ice cream and most dairy totally. I've tried Rice Dream. In a word, yuck. I'd never even consider soy. But I was happy and okay with my lack of ice cream. I was walking by the freezer in my favorite store when I spotted this stuff. I decided to try it and am soooo glad I did. A bit pricey at $5.39 a pint, but I hardly ever indulge, so it's worth it to me. Mint Chip is divine, so creamy and rich and minty, with a slight coconut blush at the finish, but they also have coconut and dark chocolate. You can bet your bippy that I'm going to try both flavors too!
2) Yogurt and coconut oil for my face. Crow's feet: gone. Smile lines: sayonara. Rough, dry skin: au revoir.
3) My new QuietSeries 200 Maytag Legacy Series dishwasher! Folks, we've been without a dishwasher for about a year. We're fixin' to rent out our house and we needed a dishwasher. I made my case for this one to The Mailman and won! Need I say more?
4) Another new household addition: my brand new Moen gooseneck water faucet in the kitchen. Nice.
5) Mesh feeders for Lucie made by Munchkin. I got these at Target after reading Kelly's Korner and seeing that she used these for Harper. Who says you can't teach an old mom new tricks? So I went out and bought some and oh, how Lucie loves to have bananas and watermelon in these babies! And how Mama loves the fact that there is no possible way she can choke on food anymore! I wish they had come out with these oh, about 14 years ago! The clean up is easy and the handle is also cushy so she can use it as a teether too. Love these!
There you have it, gals. Now go post lists of your own!