My list of things I would like to have. Now this list isn't exhaustive, and it's not all for me......so here it is:
- Headbands for Lucie. I wish I had a really good friend who had girls so we could get someone's hand-me-downs! Lucie needs headbands in the worst way....we go out and people actually ask me if she's a boy or girl!!!! I looked on eBay and wow, they are sure expensive!
- Lucie also needs summer clothes!
- A bouncy seat for Lucie with a toy bar. Right now I just don't have $36-$40 to spend on one.
- A stroller on which the wheel doesn't fall off!
- More long skirts for me.....but I don't think I have managed to lose any more weight since Lucie was born....but I still need skirts!
- Sandals for the girls for summer
- shorts for Russell
- A hair/bang trim for Kellie, Hannah, and Sara, and myself.
- A trip to CA to visit the ol' neighborhood. And the old beach where I spent much of my time.
- New bedding. Blue, cream, brown and wheat colors.
- A pedicure and massage
I will keep on praying for these things.....and I will use this post to challenge you all to begin to pray specifically! Pray without ceasing! Pray about everything! He understands and wants to hear about your desires, wants, needs and all that's in your heart. He's good like that!