Without further ado, I give you......
39 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me!
1. If I could, I would have a Red Leaf Triple Decaf Arctic Coconut Mocha with almond milk and extra coconut twice a week. No whipped cream. Sigh....
2. I think I was born in Western Washington.
3. I had never seen snow until I was 13 years old.
4. I adore sauteed cabbage with tons of butter and a bit of vinegar.
5. I didn't dream about getting married or having a family when I was a little girl.
6. I really want to have more kids.
7. I wish we lived near the beach.
8. My mother and father divorced when I was about 2 years old.
9. I never knew I had a brother who was 16 months younger than me until I was a teenager.
10. I have no idea what nationality I am or where my ancestors came from.
11. I asked Jesus Christ into my heart when I was 13 years old.
12. I love Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea, the books and the movies. Lucy Maude Montgomery is one of my top 5 favorite authors.
13. I love to go on road trips, and I love to do the driving.
14. I get extremely homesick whenever my husband and I try to go away on a trip or even on a date. We haven't been away by ourselves since about 1996.
15. I don't like dogs or cats.
16. I like to talk and talk a LOT. Many years ago, when my husband and I were dating, we went to the beach together, and on the way there, I talked constantly. I never stopped for breath. It was almost a two-hour drive! If I'm excited I talk a lot.
17. I always wanted to have sisters. Now that I have 7 girls, I feel like they are much more to me than daughters. They are much better than sisters to me! And so, I do not long to have sisters anymore. I'm so grateful that my girls have each other and I tell them that a lot.
18. I'm the short one in our home. Both of my oldest girls, at 15 and almost 14, are at least an inch or two taller than me.
19. I hate bikinis. The last time I wore one was when I was 6 years old. You'd never, ever catch me in a bikini, or any type of two-piece swimsuit, for that matter. But I love to swim and be in and near the water.
20. I love skirts.
21. I've only been drunk once in my life, and it was one of the most sickening, terrible feelings I've ever had. I cannot understand how someone can like that feeling or think it's fun!
22. I've always wanted to become fluent in French and I would have if my high school hadn't cut the French 3 class in order to keep the football team. I don't think I've gotten over that yet, 20 years later.....
23. I met and fell in love with my husband when I was 15 years old.
24. I'm not a dessert lover. I'd rather have a coffee drink from Red Leaf than any piece of cake, pie or cookie.
25. I love to grocery shop.
26. I love to iron.
27. I don't mind doing dishes.
28. I have a bit of an addictive personality, so I really have to watch out with stuff like Facebook (or computer stuff in general) or TV.
29. I love cookbooks but never make the recipes in any of them.
30. One of my dreams is to have a tiny, gluten free bakery in which I can make and sell my loaves and muffins and cookies. I don't happen to have $250,000 sitting around!
31. I once kissed one of my newborn's buns.
32. I don't shower every day. Or even every other day.
33. I'm good at finding out what's in a recipe just by tasting it. I have a very sensitive palate.
34. I'd love to take my voice class for one more quarter but I can't afford it the $215.00 tuition. Sad.
35. I still have a massive and very powerful crush on my husband. When he kisses me, the bottom still drops out of my tummy. When I see him across a crowded room, I still can't believe he's mine!
36. Espresso brown is my favorite color.
37. I have freckles.
38. I'd love to have multiples again, but I know I'd be terrified the whole time, just like I am whenever I'm pregnant, whether it's a single or multiples.
39. I've never been on a roller coaster and there's not many things I'd rather not do in life than ride a roller coaster. Maybe get teeth pulled. Or wear a bikini. Or have chicken pox again......
I hope you enjoyed learning these totally useless and boring things about me!!