Monday, July 23, 2012

Things I'm Doing

This is a post about things I'm doing this week, this month, whether they're on my to-do list or new things, or just THINGS!


I'm wearing makeup for the first time in a year.


I now own some maxi dresses....even a striped one!


I ate steamed beet greens today! YUM!


I made gluten free, wheat free, corn free, soy free, dairy free and nut free Strawberry Lemon muffins....and heard that they were delicious.


I'm spending too much time on Husband's FB.


I've watched some episodes of Twilight Zone and haven't hated it.


I got my hair cut for the first time in three months.


I think I'm sleeping better.


I bought a toy kitchen for my girls, after searching for the perfect one for years...and it was cheap! It's a Little Tykes Country Kitchen with tons of stuff.


I'm trying to take a nap every day.


I'm actually looking forward to Hannah's 15th birthday this weekend.


I'm flirting with my husband a LOT.


I'm reading The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder.  It makes me very, very thankful and grateful and content with all that I have.


I'm eating gingersnaps and brown sugar frosting for "dinner".


I'm praying for God's help to be more consistent and more diligent with homeschooling and just being a better wife and mom.


The End!



1 comment:

Erin said...

I love a maxi dress, especially in the summer. Not a fan of shorts, so maxi dress it is! I like that you are purposefully flirting with your hubby. So cute. :) Now...I'm off to flirt with mine! Ha!