Thursday, June 10, 2010

Creation's Celebration

Lord, the earth shouts Your Name~
In perfect chorus,
in ageless tune,
in sublime harmony!

Trees
raising baritone voices
and bold bass notes~

Fields of flowers
declaring You~
in sweet, soprano song.

Waters, streams, rivers
weaving tireless tenor lines~

Mountains trumpet
to exalt You
with eternal glorious cadence~

And waves
crash cymbals of joy
over it all.

Creation looks to You
changeless Conductor and Concertmaster~

Oh, may my voice
ever be a part of this constant,
ceaseless
Celebration!

1 comment:

Renata said...

Hi Leanne
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - I always enjoy it when you "visit". This poem is beautiful & makes me smile - our Creator is just amazing & I'm here surrounded by creation & I appreciate its beauty every single day -It sure does direct you to praising the Lord!
Hope you're keeping well -I've been wondering how you are going.
Have a lovely week
Renata:)