Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Big Deal

Okay, everyone.

I've made a deal with myself.

I've decided to get back into exercising.

I've finally convinced myself that I am sufficiently recovered from giving birth to Russell 14 years ago, and now my body is ready to exercise.

*snort*

I love Leslie Sansone. Maybe I've said that on here before, forgive me if I have, my brain has taken a permanent hiatus......but anyway, I do her Walk Away the Pounds videos, the 1, 2, and 3 mile ones from a few years ago. LOVE THEM! It's a lot of fun and actually a really, really good workout. You know it's a good workout if you are sweating afterwards!

Anyway, I decided that I was going to exercise every day.

Every. Single. Day.

Well, except Sunday.

And I really want to lose 15 lbs.....But I have a weakness: Blended Big Trains.

*Be still my beatin' heart*

My weakness was NOT helping me with losing the weight.

So I had to resort to drastic measures.....

Cut out the Big Trains, baby.

Ahem, back to the subject of this post: The Deal I Made With Myself...right.

"Self (I says to me...yep, I talk to myself, but at least I admit it!), enough of this having a Big Train every day! Here it is, straight up: If you exercise every day, Monday thru Friday, you may have a Big Train on Friday!"

Myself agreed.

I worked out three days last week, 2 days the week before, and this week, today will be my fourth day this week!

I can just taste the icy, frosty Kona goodness cascading down my throat!

Beloved Big Train, here I come!!!!

8 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds like a good deal. I hope yourself appreciates the deal and is able to stick with it. :)

Renata said...

OK, now I'm wondering what a big train is? - I'm sure it's delicious though!
Well done for starting exercising - LOL at your 14 yrs post 1st baby comment - I can completely relate!
Hope you stick with your deal.
By the way I talk to myself as well!

Rebeca said...

Good for you Leanne! I finally started excersising last fall and it's been good, but hard to be consistent with. Love that sweet baby of yours! So happy for you!

Emily said...

That is awesome! I'm proud of you.

Renata said...

Hi Leanne
I would love that recipe! It sounds delicious!! My email is sunnyside99@bigpond.com.au
Thanks very much for your lovely comments on my blog as well!

Leingang Family said...

I was doing so good and now that summer is here, I have not exercised in weeks! Arrrr! You and I should be accountability partners. We could Facebook each other on the days we exercise!? I need something to motivate me. Obviously swimsuit season isn't cuttin' it! :o) Have fun and enjoy that Big Train!

Duckygirl said...

Good for you! Sadly my only exercise is the 'I chase toddlers' routine.

-Laura

Sweet Annabelle said...

Hey! Loved reading your blog! I'm a home schooling mom, too, and I identified with so many of your posts! I'm bookmarking ya! Thanks!

s