Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday



I'm so thankful for this girl.
She is such a fantastic addition to our family.
She's inquisitive.
She's straighforward.
She's no-nonsense.
She's mature.
She's affectionate.
She's friendly.

I've always thought that there's an adult hidden inside of this 8 year old's frame.
I think I'm right.
Sometimes I see glimpses of the woman she will become.  That's bittersweet!
I'm really looking forward to seeing this girl grow up.
Thank You,  Dear Father, for her.

2 comments:

Duckygirl said...

Your girls are looking so grown up!! I LOVE the new header picture, so beautiful!

~Laura

Renata said...

Beautiful Leanne - what a precious daughter she it! You are so blessed to have so many daughters. I grew up one of 5 girls & we all love having sisters & our mother to chat to - even now!
I've just sent you an email, but have finally made it here to read your updates - love the new header picture & verse!
Hope you have a wonderful week
Blessings
Renata:)