Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hiatus

Okay.

I know I promised a "New and Improved" blog.....

But our internet out here on the Farm really stinks, and it's on a per use basis, and we're at about 93% usage until we renew our usage (confusing), even though we have the top package....

So I won't be posting for a while, until our usage is back up to 0% or so.  I guess you could say I'm taking a forced hiatus from blogging!! Boooo Hoooo!!!!

I miss all of my bloggy friends sooooo much!!

Stay tuned, I'll be back! Soon!

1 comment:

Renata said...

I miss you too - I understand about internet problems - ours is driving me crazy at the moment - it wouldn't load photos onto my post I was writing the other day (thus no updates from me yet - I'll try again later today)
Hope you have a great hiatus
Renata:)