Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello

It's me!

If this looks a bit different than normal, it's because I'm on a different computer for a few moments.  I decided to do a post to let you all know I'm still here....only in a different "here" these days.  We've moved to The Country and don't have internet!

Hooray.

So, I've only been on the internet once in the past three weeks.

Yes, it is VERY hard.

I miss all of you and I miss reading my fave blogs.....

This computer is soooo sooooo slow, it's not even worth going online.

I will defintely be back, just not sure when.  We're researching internet providers for Country people.  My husband does need high speed internet for his composing.......

I do hope I'll be online again very soon.

Don't write me off completely, okay? I've lots and LOTS of posts careening around in my mind, so.....

Stay Tuned!

7 comments:

Gottjoy! said...

Well, hello, Leanne!

You were missed! I look forward to reading all those posts swimming in your head=)!

I don't think a forced "internet fast" is a bad thing...but I know I would miss all my friends!

Look forward to hearing from you soon...
Blessings...

My Little Warriors said...

Hey Leanne, out here we use cascade networks, Not sure if it would work for you where you are at but it may be worth the try... http://www.cascadenetworks.net/?page=home

There service is FABULOUS and the price is very good. Though.. i'm not sure they serve winlock
Hope you are doing well! :) I need a phone number so that i can give you a call!

Christine said...

Glad you're doing ok. Look forward to having you online with the rest of us again soon. :)

Leingang Family said...

I miss you, too! I'll be waiting for you when you return... :o)

Bob West said...

God has greatly gifted you
I enjoyed visiting your blog
God Bless;

http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/02/encourager-part-1.html

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

so glad to hear from you, stranger!

and i'm glad you are finally moved. i bet that is a huge relief for you.

i miss you, my friend!

mucho love,
marshy

Renata said...

How exciting Leanne! I hope you're enjoying your new place. I know before we were connected to ADSL here we just had dial up & it was incredibly slow - not fun. Hope you get your internet sorted soon.
Have a lovely week & looking forward to hearing about your big move!
Renata :)